There are so many new products in the Stampin’ Up! 2012 Holiday Catalog, wouldn’t you love to to sample a little bit of each? I am offering two shares, one sampling the various accessories available and the other, sample our new Designer Series Papers & Core’dinations Card Stock. Check out what is in each of the shares and the details to follow and then contact me to join!
There are a wide variety of accessories available in the Holiday Catalog! By participating in this share, you will receive the items listed below for just $13.43 (plus $2.00 shipping if needed).
- 2 yards Chery Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon
- 2 yards Early Espresso Scalloped Tulle Ribbon
- 2 yards Crumb Cake Scalloped Tulle Ribbon
- 2 yards Cherry Cobbler Sweater Trim
- 2 yards Gumball Green Sweater Trim
- 2 yards Whisper White Sweater Trim
- 5 Designer Printed Tags – 1 each of 5 designs
- 2 Love Simply Sent Cards – 1 each of 2 designs
- 3 Designer Buttons
- 3 Ribbon Sliders
- 10 Googlies
- 2 yards Cotton Ribbon
- 1 Flourish Designer Frame
It’s always fun to sample the Designer Series Papers and we’ll also be sampling the new Campaign Glitter Paper and Core’dinations Card Stock! Below I have listed the paper included in the share as well as the size/amount of each you will receive. The cost for this great assortment of paper is just $23.41 (plus $5.00 shipping if needed.)
- Candlelight Christmas Specialty DSP – 6″ x 12″ sheet of each double-sided design
- Snow Festival DSP – 6″ x 12″ sheet of each double-sided design
- Howlstooth & Scarbone DSP – 6″ x 12″ sheet of each double-sided design
- Orchard Harvest DSP – 6″ x 12″ sheet of each design double-sided design
- Festival of Prints DSP – 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ sheet of each double-sided design
- Champagne Glitter Paper – 6″ x 12″ sheet
- Cherry Cobbler Core’dinations Card Stock - three 12″x12″ sheets
- Early Espresso Core’dinations Card Stock – three 12″x12″ sheets
- Gumball Green Core’dinations Card Stock – three 12″x12″ sheets
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I can accept credit card payment, however, I am not going to include a paypal button because I want to make sure I know what you want and we can calculate shipping properly if needed and so on. Please leave a comment or contact me with your order and I will send a PayPal invoice to you.
The the items will be ordered from Stampin’ Up! on Tuesday, August 21, therefore, you must have your order, with payment, in to me no later Monday, August 20. Once I receive the items from Stampin’ Up!, I will split them up (give me a couple days for that – I’ll try to be as fast as possible) and then they will be ready for pickup or mailing.
Please note that all prices listed have been calculated to include tax and the shipping from Stampin’ Up! to me.