The new Idea Book & Catalog is here!
Do you see those happy faces? Those who attended the New Catalog party last night received a free copy of the catalog!
With the new catalog comes lots of new goodies! I explained the new In Color Club the other day. I want to give you the details again so you can consider the club as you look at the new things available. Tomorrow I will be posting details about shares as well. After that, we’ll be back to great projects made with the new goodies! Contact me to join the new Stampin’ Up! In Color Club!
In Color Club
Introducing a wonderful way to collect all the new In Color Supplies – Join the In Color Club! As an In Color Club member, for $35.00* each month for 5 months (June – October), you will receive:
- One marker per month in your In Color of the month
- One Pack of cardstock per month in your In Color of the month
- One Ink Pad per month in your In Color of the month
- 10 yards of ribbon in your In Color of the month
- 4 sheets of Designer Series Paper in your In Color of the month
- 4 little Dahlias in your In Color of the month
- A handmade card or project from me using your In Color of the month (an idea to get your mind creating!)
PLUS – one of the five months you will be able to choose $25.00 in free merchandise for free! (Hostess benefits)
*Price calculated to include sales tax and shipping from Stampin’ Up! to me) If you do not live locally, there will be an additional $5.00 charge each month for shipping.
At the end of 5 months (June-October) you will own all the In Color supplies as well as some great ideas and $25.00 in supplies from your hostess benefits.
Being a part of this club does not require any attendance, those who live close can pick up their goodies each month and those living long-distance can pay an extra $5.00 per month to have the supplies shipped to them.
Payment must be received by the 9th of each month beginning June 9. I will place the order on the 10th and contact you as soon as they arrive. If it is easiest for you, you are welcome to give me a credit card number that I will charge each month.