Today is Watercolor Class day! We’ll be using several different mediums available through Stampin’ Up! for watercoloring. Doesn’t this look fun already?
Here we go! It’s hard to see all the variations in blue shades in this photo. We’re going to have lots of fun making this card today!
Are you planning to attend the Christmas Ornament Class? Would you like to have your own stamp set and framelits to use in class and at home? If so, please remember to RSVP very soon so I can order your supplies!
The Christmas Ornament on the front of the Holiday Catalog is beautiful! Come make your own along with two more smaller ornaments!
When: Choose one of the following sessions
- Friday, September 14, 7:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, October 2, 1:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, October 2, 6:30 P.M.
- Tuesday, October 9, 6:30 P.M.
Where: StampThat Studio, 21-B E. Pennsylvania Ave., Stewartstown, PA
Cost: Class your way – choose an option below:
- $20.00 come and make three Christmas Ornaments
- $58.00 Come and make 3 Christmas Ornaments and receive your own Ornament Keepsakes stamp set (wood-mount) and Holiday Ornaments Framelit Dies to take home after using in class
- $51.00 Come and make 3 Christmas Ornaments and receive your own Ornament Keepsakes stamp set (clear-mount) and Holiday Ornaments Framelit Dies to take home after using in class
RSVP: with payment, at least 2 days before you plan to attend if you just making ornaments, 2 weeks before if you want to include the stamp set/dies
What to bring: Full pack of Sticky Strip, snail adhesive
Thank you for stopping by today. I look forward to watercoloring with some of you later today!